Power Quality (PQ) and Energy Efficiency (EE) are two sides of the same coin. To get best out of Energy Efficiency effort one should have good PQ environment. Managing PQ brings in substantial benefits both in terms of money and productivity besides avoiding electrical safety compromised in industries.
APQI brings in co-operation with CII- SGGBC Hyderabad an exclusive session on “Power Quality Management” during 1st September (Friday) at HICC Novotel Hyderabad.
For details please download the event flyer and agenda. Looking forward to see you there.
- Click here to view
- Key note speaker - Dr Rama Murthy
- Fundamentals of Power Quality Systems and its imperative in today’s digital economy - Mr. Manas Kundu
- Managing Power Factor under fluctuating grid conditions - Mr. Hasan Mydin
- Electrical Transients Analysis for better system management - Mr. Dhinakaran
- Harmonic Analysis Tool for evaluating THD compliance - Mr. Rajen Mehta
- Low Harmonic Drives for Industrial Applications - Mr. Sreekumar N (Yaskawa)
- Case Studies from Industry - Mr. Mohd. Mohtasib