APQI joins hand with The Society of Energy Engineers and Managers (SEEM) in announcing One day Seminar on Power Quality, supported by Athul Energy Consultants Pvt. Ltd., on 21st February 2018 at the Kerala Management Association Hall, Ernakulam, Kerala.
This Seminar aims at sensitizing entrepreneurs and senior management about this major issue generally termed as “Power Quality” which is turning out to be a silent killer on the industry itself.
The PQ Seminar is designed to impart awareness on Power Quality issues and its impact on Energy Efficiency and Safety of Industry and suggest possible mitigation measures.
For leveraging branding, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities,
write to Sankeerth at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at +91 9446067607 / 0471-2557607
- Understanding Power Quality & Energy Management - Atandra Energy
- Identify Potential Causes of Motor Failure - Fluke
- Harmonics, Power Factor and Power Quality - PMX (Mr. Sony Jacob)
- Dynamic Reactive Power Control - Dr. V.R. Kanetkar
- Power Quality Case Studies - Mr. Manas Kundu
- Power Quality Problems and Solutions - Mr. Rajan Babu